A global ASX listed commercial services organisation with a highly successful ANZ footprint and customer centric approach. Enjoying ongoing growth and exciting investment in their people strategy, the organisation is searching for a stand out HR Business Partner to help drive this forward.
As an integral part of the team you will hold a full generalist role with responsibility across the breadth of HR matters.
Specifically you will own:
- Talent – providing a complete talent management resource to the ANZ business including transactional recruitment, on boarding, pipe-lining and advice
- Operational HR – advising across the group on all HR matters and supporting the executive HR team in delivering the people strategy
- Performance – guide the organisation through individual employee development, promoting management and leadership skills, succession planning and retention, learning and development needs and performance review
- Data – providing where required key analysis to client base and the wider HR team
- Strategy – taking a key role in delivering ongoing HR projects
This is a role for bringing ideas and innovation to the table whilst owning an operational remit. A busy, high impact position suitable for those with a thirst for commercial success and the effect practical people solutions can have.
To be successful you will need:
- Strong HR generalist experience from a professional environment
- Exceptional capability in stakeholder management and focus on providing solutions not limitations
- A drive for performance, an aptitude for a fast-pace environment and dynamic approach to people
- HR tertiary qualifications at degree level
For more information please contact Matt Long on 02 8011 4151 or follow the link below to apply.